Friday, July 13, 2012

We're Having a Heat Wave

It has been tres bien hot for many a days now. The sky is hazy around town, making it difficult to see the mountains. We got a little bit of rain last night which cleaned things up remarkably. Yet, the forecast calls for another day of hot hot Hot. Then it sounds like it will turn cooler.

Okay, just a few tidbits to get caught up on all the stuff I've been ignoring...because of the heat, I'm thinking.


Susan is rubbing gold onto the frame of the mirror. It's not a gold leaf or anything special but rubbing it on seems to be the best method of application.


Here she is doing her impersonation of one of Mr. Bonds nemesises's.


I've been taking lots of lava lamp pictures. I don't know why. I love iconic sixties stuff, I guess. Here are a couple of my favorites.









No comments: