Sunday, February 14, 2016

Grout Day

My close personal friend, Ron the Tile Guy came by today and performed some grouting duty. (I probably shouldn't call it duty when we are working in the bathroom, but I believe the other one is spelled "dooty") At this point, it's hard to tell how it looks because it's still smeared with grout over the top.

Nonetheless, it's another step closer to a working bathroom. Next up, we are going to have to go shopping for the wainscoting boards and the shower tile.

Also, we still have to select and purchase the light fixtures and the medicine cabinet.

The other thing I'm starting to think about is how I'm going to get the bath tub into the bathroom. It's going to take some major muscle which to me means bodys.

I'm think of putting up a sign up sheet at work and request the big strong brawny boys out back to come to the house for pizza and beer and then, when they show up, spring the bath tub on them.

No comments: