Friday, February 12, 2016

The Worlds Easiest Puzzle

It's a little before ten on a rainy Friday night and I'm taking a break from my tiling duties to stop sweating. 

I suppose I should be wondering why I'm sweating whilst doing a relatively simple job on my knees that involves nothing more than a caulking gun and placing little tiles into the proper spaces. I'm essentially doing the worlds easiest 100 square foot puzzle.

However, it is hard to be hunched over for that length of time doing that tedious work. It's a good thing that I am my own general contractor otherwise I would have fired my whiny, wimpy ass a long time ago.
I've covered some good ground and I'm going to keep going until Susan comes home from the concert she's working tonight.
Here's all I have left to do. It really doesn't look like all that much. For the record, I did a rough calculation and it comes out to 899 tiles.

It is now 11:11:37 PM PDT and I am finished for the evening. I have about 240 tiles left to place and they can wait until tomorrow.
I am very very close!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Impressive!!