Sunday, May 29, 2016

Memorial Weekend Sundee

8:22AM: With the Indy 500 as background music, we are up and at-em with the projects for today. 
Phil arrived at 9:30 and got started on the siding project.
This is the first board in place.
The next thing Phil has to do is cut into some of the old siding so it feathers in nicely and doesn't look like there was ever a whole section of work done in this space.

Susan is back to work potting hanging baskets and will be returning to the front yard to finish the west flower bed.

I'm trying my damnedest to not go out and do any work. However, I think my time has run out. Yup! I just got yelled at. Gotta go!

4:22PM: Here is the progress Phil made today.



Unfortunately, we ran out of lumber. I need to purchase 95 more feet.

Susan finished all her planting and I finished my unplanting, getting this stump of a dead Arbor Vitae out. I

6:01PM: We are off to Mom's for dinner. I shall report back in the next paragraph.

8:30PM: We are beat. We stopped at the Hub and shared a pitcher with Mark. Now we will watch a couple of shows and then off to slumber bed. 

Good Night!

No comments: