Friday, May 27, 2016

Opening Holiday Weekend

4:51PM: It is the start of the Memorial Day Weekend. It's hard to tell what the weather is going to be like this weekend. It's supposed to be rainy today and tomorrow and nicer on Sunday and Monday. 

Right now, it's pretty decent out. Perhaps a bit cool but not so bad that I couldn't sit out on the front porch. Perhaps that is what I shall do.

8:36PM: We have been to the Hub and back after a couple of pitchers to launch our fabulous Memorial Day Weekend. I actually plan to take some time this weekend to remember the sacrifices that have been made by fallen soldiers so I can walk to the Hub and enjoy a beer.

11:38PM: We've spent the evening watching shows off Netflix. I think we have discovered a pretty funny new show called "Lady Dynamite". It stars comedian Maria Bamford. It's pretty off kilter and really unusual and funny. We watched the first episode and liked it.

No comments: