Sunday, August 21, 2016

Wayne Scott & Tile

Susan continues to fuss over cleaning the tile whilst I am doing a variety of little things here and there...preparing for tonight's' bottling, watering the lawn, stoking the beer cooler with ice, things of this nature.

Frankly, I don't feel very helpful. I think I shall return to my work on the wainscoting. I'm very close to completing it.

Okay, we did okay. I got my five pieces of wainscoting cut, including the two panels that have electrical outlets in them. Next I need to paint them and then nail them into place.

Susan is mostly, sort of satisfied kind of with the shower tile, in a way. She prepped the area around the shower and is ready to wall paper. Unless she's not.

We have now had a delicious steak dinner on the front porch except for the part where Susan likes well done and hers was more like medium rarish.
Next on the menu for the evening is to bottle our Tempranillo. Here we go!
We got 23 bottles out of our re-bottle but, it is now something we both like and can drink without reservation. Plus, we now feel much better about entering it in the fair. Whether or not the judges agree with us remains to be seen. We have 22 days until we find out.

No comments: