Saturday, October 07, 2017

SF Day Three

It's Saturday and we woke up to huckleberry pancakes and bacon.

I have made it official now and can no longer drink coffee. I tried and it just makes me dizzy. I don't need that.

Haley gathered up some food to keep our strength up and we headed off to the park. Today we camped at the Swan Stage. We had an extra edge because Haley knew someone who gave her the password to enter the Friends and Family area. It's a great spot right next to the stage. The lady running the gate was a bit testy but we made it in and out several times. We set up camp and mostly hung at the Swan Stage.

The main person we wanted to see today was Patty Griffin, which we did. She was good but didn't sing the one song we wanted to hear. 

We also saw Gurf Morlix. I was not aware of Gurf prior to today but I'm glad I know about him now. He had a great song that was a tribute to his chain saw.

There are still a lot of skunks loose in the area because that is all we could smell all the day long.

No comments: