Friday, January 17, 2020

Snow Blow Man

It's been a busy week for the snow blower. I was out on Tuesday morning and did the driveway and the sidewalk on three sides of my block. I ended up driving that day because when it snows, the bus schedule is not reliable. 

It snowed again on Wednesday night which had me out blowing on Thursday morning. I had to take a break because I ran out of gas. I quickly drove over to the local gas station and procured a gallon of Premium. I got back and had enough time to finish my rounds.

It started snowing last night just after I got home from work. It snowed well into the evening, requiring another round of snow blowing at 6AM. I know it's early but I do my neighbors sidewalks to mitigate any bad feelings. Of course, the neighbors I ignore on the other side of the street hate my snow blowing guts.

No comments: