Sunday, April 05, 2020

Finding Gold

I am acutely aware that some of the information I post here could be used against us. For instance, I never post about an upcoming vacation or news of a trip until after we are home. I never say anything about the guns we may or may not own. If anybody wants to come over and find out, they are welcome to try.

So I am a little reticent to report that we have returned from a journey to Costco and acquired toilet paper. That was totally unexpected. 

We got to Costco about noon:30 and realized there was a line. From the car, the line didn't seems too long. However, they have learned from Disneyland how to disguise the length of a line.  When we got up to the line, we saw it was much longer.

To their credit, it was fast...probably 15 minutes. We wanted to get a ham for Easter just in case Mom wants to have dinner with us. And we got an assortment of other goodies as well. 

I always make it a habit to check out the toilet paper aisle when I go to the store...any store, even Home Depot. I did not expect to find the gold mine that I discovered.

Including the beer we have been stockpiling during our Season of Lent No Beer sequestration, we are now set up for this Stay at Home Seclusion dealie for quite some time.

Hey Bad Guys! Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson are ready for your visit.

No comments: