Sunday, August 30, 2020

Sunday Staining

It is 12:43 PM and I have just laid down the first section of stain on the TV Room.

Shortly, I will be wiping off the excess and it will look like this.

I'm getting a bit of a late start but I think the application is going to go faster because the stain is not absorbing into the wood as much as it did with the first coat.

2:07PM: This round of staining is going much faster. As I said, the absorption rate is much less so it takes less stain and it goes on faster. We are allowing the stain to dry for only 10 minutes this time. So here it is a little after 2PM and I expect to be finished by three.

Here's a look at our progress.



Susan was able to finish painting the second porch carpet. 

Now we are finished with our porch projects and another step closer to completing our TV Room project.


No comments: