Wednesday, December 08, 2021

Gas & Liquor

 I had an appointment with my accountant today to discuss some stuff involving Mom's estate. Her office is out at Liberty Lake so I took the opportunity to gas up the truck at State Line, Idaho ($3.24 per gallon) and buy some booze. It doesn't make financial sense to drive to Idaho just to get gas but when you combine it with a booze run, the savings are substantial.

I also had a gift card to use up at a bar in Liberty Lake so I had a nice lunch. Well...not a nice lunch. This bar does not prepare food to my liking. Last time in, I had a BLT sandwich. They used weird bread and it didn't hold together very well.

Today I had an Italian sandwich and it was served open face. I don't care for that. But I used up the card and I won't be going back.


No comments: