Saturday, December 25, 2021

Merry Christmas

 It’s Christmas Day and I’m writing this on my iPad. I have resisted blogging on the iPad because it is a little difficult. However, we’ve cleaned off the table in preparation of tonight’s Christmas dinner. My son Scott is coming over with his boss and girlfriend. (They are two different people.)

Anyway, we’ve cleaned off the table and put my computer away. Hence the iPad.

Susan and I had a nice Christmas morning. We opened our presents and enjoyed Peppermint Patty’s. Now we are just hanging out, prepping dinner and watching “A Christmas Story” on TV.

I got a set of heated seat pads for my truck and a membership to Triple A. 

Susan got a new robe and slippers and a heated steering wheel cover.

There is a little snow on the ground and we are getting ready for a really cold week.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: