Saturday, December 11, 2021

Snow Talk

 I am presently on line with the Mt Spokane webcams and I'm waiting for an update on the snow stake.

Shown above is the snow stake at just about 4PM when they supposedly come out and wipe off the snow that fell the previous day.

It is now 4:15 and nobody has cleaned it off yet. I have some other stuff to do on the computer so I'm going to continue to monitor until 4:30.

I'm not yet sure about the current conditions but the hill in front of the lodge looks pretty inviting. I don't think they are up to two feet yet.

Upon perusing the other ski resorts in the area, I found that Schweitzer and Lookout Pass are open.

Okay, it's 4:30 and I'm giving up.

DAMN! I missed it! Someone came out between 4:30 and 4:42. I'm going to catch them one of these days.

No comments: