Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Summer Musings

We have just ended and cool and rainy Spring. On the first day of Summer last week, it was a summer day and we broke 70° for about the third time this year. It's been nice warm summery weather ever since. It looks like we are heading into a hot Fourth of July weekend.

I got out and mowed today. Including the front, back, side yards and blow job, (Leaf Blower) it took me about two hours. I'm much slower than I used to be. 

I'm heading for the dump shortly and then meeting my friend Geoff for a beer. There is likely a visit to the pool in my future as well.

1:25PM: Back from the dump and off for a beer.

10:16PM: The wind has been pretty gusty all day and that kept the temperature down a bit. I still find myself sweating no matter what I'm doing. I think I need to change clothes about twice a day. At the very least, I need a set of clothes for when I'm working around the house and another for when I go out.   

No comments: