Sunday, October 02, 2022

Time For Hallowen

I was looking back through the archives of this blog trying to find references to the paper mache pumpkin heads I was working on earlier in the year. I only found one reference back in May that showed this picture.

I'm really disappointed in myself for not tracking this project better. I thought I took a lot more pictures but so far, I can't find any.

I bring this up now because we started hauling down some of our Halloween décor to start getting ready for the upcoming scary day.

I went to grab my pumpkin head and discovered this.


The damn mice have been feasting on my pumpkin. They didn't touch the other pumpkin I made and left the one Susan made years ago alone.

I am now on a mission to destroy every mouse within the world. I will have to figure out how to save this poor poor pumpkin. I have an idea which I hope I will document here. But my history tells a different story.  

No comments: