Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Victor on Parade

We are in the midst of an extraordinary extended summer. The days have been really warm. We could possible break a record for the most October days in the 70’s. That also means that we could have a new record for the Boiler Game. 

It’s been such a nice, warm day that I'm going to surprise Susan tonight with a pit fire.

I took a few pictures of our doorman, Victor tonight.


 I was trying to get something scary that was a little in focus.

You can see I didn't do very well.

Well, there's a reason for that. I blame it on Susan.

She got into one of her cleaning jags the other day and made me move my tripod. Therefore, I couldn't get good steady low light pictures because I don't know where I moved my tripod to.

This is probably the best one.  

No comments: