Sunday, October 16, 2022

Number Eighteen

Eighteen years ago my wife married the luckiest man in the world...ME!

We had a real low key anniversary today without cards or gifts but we did go to dinner. I made her pay cuz I'm still the luckiest man in the world.

We have run into a pattern when we go out for our anniversary dinner. It's difficult to find a place that's open. The first place we chose to patronize, the Park Lodge was closed. The second place on the list was Azar's since they are closing up shop for good at the end of the week. They are closed on Sundays as well.

So we settled for our third spot, O'Donnell's, which was lovely. We had quite a time finding how to get in the building due to all the street construction going on around them.

Susan had Fish and Chips and I had Whiskey Mac n' Cheese.

I love you, Susan.  

No comments: