Sunday, October 09, 2022

The Seahawks Lost Today.

 Yesterday, I rented an Aerator from the local Sun Rental shop and split the cost of it with Mark and Ted. Mark did his yard first, Ted went next and since I was next door, he brought over for me to use. Ted actually did some of the aerating on my yard because I'm such an invalid.

I'm hoping to augment some of the aerating today near the front porch steps with the little hand aerator I have and throw some grass seed in the ground as well. 

The only problem with this strategy is that Halloween is three weeks away and any grass I get growing is likely to get trampled Halloween night.

First item on the work agenda for the day is to put up some Halloween lights on the front porch.


10:19PM: We got the lights up and we also cleaned the porch carpets and I performed a blow job on the porch and front walkway with my leaf blower. I also had a little stump fire which sort of went unsupervised. But nothing burned down.

I guess I'll get to throwing down some lawn seed tomorrow.

No comments: