Sunday, November 27, 2022

Hoarder House

I have made a commitment to myself to spend a little time every day cleaning up and organizing the Carriage House.

It all began yesterday when I decided to pull my Traeger Smoker in out of the cold weather and get it cleaned up. I've left it out in the snow and rain and it has stopped working again. Fortunately, I have dealt with this before and know more about what I'm doing. 

But I need to make room in the Carriage House for doing such projects. So yesterday, I started trying to tidy up. There is soooooo much shit in there that needs to just go away. 

Unfortunately, I'm not capable of doing that. I think I'm one step away from qualifying as a hoarder.

Here's how it looks today. We'll check back in a week and see where we are.



 
 

No comments: