Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Winter Under Glass

 I got up around four to use the bathroom and the snow was falling thickly, like molasses. You know how molassessy snow can get.

It’s 8:30 now and the snow continues. There is easily three inches on the ground. I’m going out at 9:00 with my leaf blower to clean up the front porch and blow the snow off the front steps.

I plan to wait out the snow before I go for the heavy equipment and blow the neighborhood.

In the meantime, it’s time for breakfast.

10:37AM: I just checked the webcams at Mt Spokane and captures this shot from the Snow Stake.

Then I clicked on the webcam focused on the Hour Glass and caught this adventurous guy.

An inspiration that I shall not emulate!

6:02PM: It finally stopped snowing around 3 and I got out to finish what Susan and I started earlier. We had about 7 inches.

It turns out that this was another batch of really wet snow. It took the snow blower a long time to get through it.

Susan insisted on helping and I thought it was high time she learned how to run the snow blower.
It's all cleaned up out there for now. They say more snow is coming on Friday.

No comments: