Friday, January 06, 2023

A Post About Nothing

I feel compelled to write something today but at this point, I’m unsure what to write.

We’re about to head to the Mall for our walk. We haven’t been very religious about walking. I walked the park last week and it still was precarious out there. Lots of chances to slip on the ice. I find that now I’m no longer in my 30’s, or even my 40’s, slipping on the ice is something I want to avoid. 

Perhaps something will come from the walk to give me interesting content to place here. But I don’t think you should hold your breath.

2:30 PM: We are back! We ended up being out for a while. It took us just over 30 minutes to walk our 2.25 miles. I was out of breath at the end. I wasn’t holding it…just out of it. The good news is that I recover quickly.

From the Mall, we went to Michael’s, the craft store. Susan is looking for paint for the stenciling she wants to do in the TV Room. We also went to Hobby Lobby. I get to feeling very creative when I’m in those stores. I was looking at canvas and oil paints and felt like painting.

Instead, I’m going to take those creative juices and work in the Carriage House. Maybe I’ll do some paper mache.

No comments: