Monday, January 02, 2023

Warm New Year

It continues to be unseasonably warm. We had all this snow on the ground and now we have had a substantial melt. My poor snow stake in the backyard is down to 4 inches.

I probably shouldn’t be complaining about the temperatures. This is much better than that deep freeze we had two weeks ago. But I am of the opinion that if we’re going to have Winter, let’s have Winter.

The other reason I am happy about the melt is that I let my snow blow area get a little out of control. This will help clean up the sidewalks before the next round of snow…if it ever comes.

I got all the Christmas lights down from the front of the house. That went quite smoothly. We still have to clean up the Living Room and take down the tree. I’m going to take the train down later tonight.

So here’s a final look at the Christmas Train.

No comments: