Saturday, December 31, 2022

Year in Review 2022

It's the last day of the year so I have to get in some kind of post. Even if it isn't very informational or interesting.....the way the rest of this year has been.

So, to start off, we got up. I hopped into the hot tub which we have not been using very much. The problem for me with the hot tub is that I come out of it very very relaxed. Almost to the point of comatose.

Plus, I have a sweaty forehead for the next hour after I'm out. I attribute these effects to my excellent health, which is to say, sarcasm. 

We are having Randy, Karen and Mark over tonight. We will be having Susan's traditional New Years meal, Hoppin John. Karen and Randy are bringing some smoked salmon. It should all be fabulous.

We're going to a movie to see "The Fableman's". I'll elaborate after.

Then we will return to the house to play cards until we tucker out...about 12:01.

End of Night Recap: Karen was down with a severe cough she couldn't shake so it was just Randy and Mark and ussuns.

We ate, we saw the movie which was okay, and we played baseball while we rang in the New Year. I think it got to bed about 1:30. That's pretty impressive for me.    

No comments: