Thursday, February 02, 2023

The Day of the Plumber

We are having the Plumbing for the new sink done today. I have reimagined how we are going to do this and I am hoping Tracy the Plumber will agree that this is the way to go.

My plan is to connect with the existing drain line where the island was, and will be again. It’s going to require tearing up the floor to some extent but that seems to be the easiest way to go.

Tracy is arriving shortly and then we shall see.

11:51AM: Remember the part about partially tearing up the floor?

It turns out it will be a fairly substantial tear out? But my plan will work, which I think will save us some money in the end.

Here are some more pictures.



The good news, neigh, great news is that we are ahead of schedule and underbudget.

Todays completion of the plumbing cost $750.00. Awesome!

No comments: