Monday, October 09, 2023

Floor Finale

We are going to finish the kitchen floor today. I don’t have time to write right now. I’m supposed to be working on the floor.

Before I do that, I would like to mention that they are starting to tear up the tennis court across the street in the park. We’ve been here almost 19 years and they’ve been talking about replacing that tennis court since we first arrived. Today, it is happening.

Back to the floor.

Here is the first spot we are going to finish today. It’s in the pantry by the back door.

2:00PM: THE FLOOR IS FINISHED!!!
Here his Susan putting down the last piece.

We are presently enjoying a celebratory beer on the front porch and congratulating ourselves on our big accomplishment. Everything went smoothly today and we are happy with the results. 

Now it is time to move furniture back in and start living in this space and see how well it holds up against us.
All I can say for now is, that is one tasty beer.

No comments: