Thursday, October 19, 2023

Floor Fixation

 It wasn’t a pain in the ass at all! It took us less than an hour to pull up the kitchen floor boards, reset the bad boards and replace all the boards we picked up. It went so fast I didn’t have time to take any pictures.

We started by placing a piece of masking tape on each board we removed and numbered them sequentially as they came off the floor. The two errant boards we had to fix snapped into place nicely. From there it was just a matter of counting backwards and replacing the boards.

It’s a great feeling to have that done and done so easily. I hope it stays put now.

So, that job was the main thing on my agenda today. I know Susan plans to continue her work on the window. I guess I can start the staining process for the baseboards and door trim.

No comments: