Thursday, September 07, 2006

Bastard MoFo's

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING ENTRY CONTAINS INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE THAT IS TOTALLY APPROPRIATE IN THE CONTEXT OF THE SUBJECT MATTER! DISCRETION IS ADVISED EVEN THOUGH WE DIDN'T USE ANY.
I would like to deviate from the main subject of this Blog to comment on Thieving Bastard MoFo's.

I really want to keep this accurately updated with current pictures of what we are doing. As I said in the last post, pictures are much more descriptive than anything I can write here.

I have been stymied in my effort to post current pictures by the night time activites of some tweeking parasitic Meth Head who stole my digital Camera.

Now I must admit that I am nearly as culpable for the loss of my camera as the turdish, nocturnal Trumpet-Fuck that took it. I left it in the car, over night, unlocked. I might as well put up a sign for every low-life piss-ant maggot who walks down the alley that there is another day of huffing in your future located right here in this car.

What really raises my hackles is the violation of my stuff by some Piece of Crap, Waste of Skin Shitball who won't even appreciate his plunder as quality stuff, worthy of keeping and using for his feckless self. He's going to turn it into $20.00 for his next fix and then move on to the next poor bastard who forgot to lock his car.

Okay, I've vented! I feel a little better...but not as good as I would feel if I caught one these Spaced Out little Drug-Monkeys with his hand in the cookie jar.

Ah, to dream. Perchance to plug the Bastard MoFo's sphincter with my 38.

1 comment:

crysangel25 said...

I just want to say that I completely understand the feeling of having something taken out of a vehicle by some meth head who could care less. I've had two separate vehicles broken into buy these idiots and they rummage through everything to see if you have anything personal in there. Than they steal whatever they can find to make a quick dollar for their next high. I've had over 30 CD's stolen out of those two vehicles, first time they broke the window of my GMC Jimmy (which I have traded in) and stole my CD's, the second time they just opened the door (of my 4Runner) because I accidentally left them unlocked, than stole some more CD's. I didn't report either incident because I figured the police wouldn't come and investigate anyways so why bother. I just want to mention too that I like your blog and find it interesting what you have done with the house.