Wednesday, September 20, 2006

While the Wife's Away . . .

Okay, before I even get started...where's my drink. I left it downstairs. I'll be right back!










Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! That's better!

Now, let's commence, shall we.

Susan is working tonight. She has to be down at the Arena for some concert. It almost got canceled due to poor ticket sales but they must have had a surge at the end or a radio station gave a bunch away. All I know is that she has to wait on a bunch of ungrateful hip-hoppers for three hours and listen to some Rapper who can't even fill a thousand seats. That pretty much sounds like one version of Hell.

In the meantime, I am going to do some remodeling work. I have some new hardware for the windows but I have to patch some old holes first. Then I have some mudding to do in the stairway, the landing and the bedroom. There are some other little items but I'm burning daylight and I have to get going.

I'm not going to sit here and Blog all night.

No comments: