Saturday, May 26, 2007

Countdown to Sanding

We are really zooming ahead now. We have accomplished a lot this week and I attribute our efficiency and speed to one thing. The end of the Network Television Season. Now that all our favorite shows are into re-runs, we have stopped watching TV and concentrated on getting this project done.

As of now, Saturday morning, we are planning on sanding the floors tomorrow. We are going to spend the day completing little touch up projects we need to do before the sand starts flying. I will get the sander this afternoon and we will be ready first thing in the morning.

We still have a lot of nails and staples to get out of the floor. Everytime I think I have gotten them all, I find more. When they carpeted up here, they didn't waste any expense on nails and staples. That carpet was NOT going to get away.

I am getting very excited for this to be over. I can't wait to see this floor with a fresh coat of stain and varnish. I think it will completely change the look of the whole room.

And then Susan won't like the color of the walls.

No comments: