Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Carriage House Painting Project

Time is running out for this season as far as painting things outside goes. Our painter has had several issues in her life that has kept her from working on the Carriage House. She is now back for the most part and really trying to get things completed.

She is right in the middle of the worst part of the job. She has already power washed the whole building. Now she is scraping and then painting on the primer as she goes.

She made good progress yesterday and since nothing else is happening around the house, I thought I would highlight it here.

We had a small stumpfire last night. Not only did the stump get burned down a little more but we managed to burn some debris in the yard.

We continue in the Skunk Free Zone. I don't notice any big difference without them except that they hole is not appearing every morning. Beyond that, they never really bothered me that much.

That is not to say that I'm sad they are gone or I regret re-locating them. They were never that destructive or much of a nuisance...at least to me. My neighbors may have a different opinion.

No comments: