Sunday, February 01, 2009

A Lazy Sunday

I don't want to run the risk of offending the National Football League and getting into copyright infringement issues, so I will only say that today there is a big game known as the Uper-Say Owl-Bay.

We went out to Scotty's Bar & Grill for the festivities. That gave us a lazy morning to sit around and do nothing. We still managed to be a little bit productive but nothing on the house.

At the start of the season, I was involved in a Fantasy Football League where you pick 4 teams and then you win points depending on how your teams did. I didn't do too badly because my teams were Colorado, San Diego, NY Giants and Arizona. Arizona won me $20.00 by making it into the Uper-Say Owl-Bay and I had the opportunity for $40.00 more if they won. You can therefore make your own assumptions about which team I was supporting.

Unfortunately, they came very close and made it a great game but I will not be doing the happy dance. The final score was 27-23 with Arizona not winning. I will not say the name of the team that won even though I am really not emotionally vested in either team.

Anyway, congrats to those other guys and now it is time to get back to work on the house.

No comments: