Thursday, July 02, 2009

It's a Miracle

Let u say that from this p oint on, anything I say is a MIRACLe because of mee drunkeneth...or at least my aledgeded state of possibly having imbibdeded an alcoholic beaverage. YES! I said BEAVERAGE!!

It is late in the evening and it is the start of our three day weekend where I am not driving or leaving the house except to transport prisoners so,......DON"T JUDGE ME!

If however you must judge me,

FUCK YOU! They are low level parishioners. And they might have been at Abu Graib.

However, what do you know about the pain suffered by me and the...other stuff that might have made me suffer stuff that I don't want to talk about here cuz my typing ain't so gud...and other stuff that might have MADE me type this stuff that I dident want to type but was compelled on to type for the making of bad judgement on me. By the way! did you know that I am the Chairman of a major commitee in a major neopolitan city that would be totally embarasses by for me onto which I am trying to get the kicking off by me from the committee on which I serve so that eye don't hav to deal with dumbass situations where I might have crossed a line concerning some dumbass thing that nobody really cares about, Jaaaaaaaaay!? Was that a question!?...or just a really ebullient dissertation by someone who is pretending to be drunkeness...or is he../..she....also the cunning proprieter of a vast data base of wordage known as a rhinosaurus.

Also, what happens if I get taizzed?

No comments: