Monday, September 07, 2009

Labra Dor Weekend Day C

Today is the final day of the three day weekend...for most people. Those of us who planned ahead get tomorrow off too. Which we will need in order to complete the goals of the weekend. I don't think I'll get much accomplished on the floor today due to Labra Dor Activities. In the meantime, let's talk about what I have accomplished.

I received what I believed to be a very good omen at the start of the project. I pulled a piece of flooring from my flooring pile and took it to the flooring area for measurement to properly fit into the flooring place. It was perfect! It required no cutting at all.

Unfortunately, it was a false omen as I immediately ran into other difficulties. The main problem involved proper placement into order to line up correctly with the other bits of wood. I finally got it under control and manged to complete more than half the floor.
I already said this but I'm too lazy to re-write. I will not be able to finish the floor today because it is intense with Labra Dor Day activities. We are paddling the Little Spokane river this morning and attending the Labra Dor Concert in Colmstock Park this afternoon. There also exists the distinct possibility of a rain out of the paddling AND the concert. The day looks tentative. Which then means I could work on the floor and everything here that I didn't delete is now without purpose...or merit...or any sense of reason, or rhyme or STOP ME!We again attended the Pigout in the Park because we were so disappointed with our food choices on Friday. Last night, we did much better. I had the giant Italian Sausage and Susan had the Philly Cheese steak.

I was also able to add Chocolate Dipped Cheesecake on a Stick to my resume.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.