Monday, November 09, 2009

Trip to the Dump

I arose from a Sunday Night/Mondy Morning Slumber and got the week started at the dump. I arrived at the Sullivan Road Transfer Station just after se7en and proceeded to make myself all sweaty.

Again, at least 100 pounds of water was dumped. Total cost for dumping all my leaves this weekend: $16.85. That does not include the gas for Rob's truck or the cost of hosing it out and returning it to it's pristine state. That's my job at lunch.

Above is a nice shot of my pickup load of wet leaves at the dump this morning.

I hope I get to pick up my tile today. I will find out shortly. It's only 30 tiles so it won't be any big deal to get it...providing it has arrived.

I found some interesting damage to the hardwood floor right in front of the stairway. There is an end piece of wood that chipped off it's plank. The end piece adjacent to it also has a big chip that flicked off. The wood underneath the chip is dirty looking which leads me to believe this is old damage.

No comments: