Wednesday, June 22, 2011

First Full Day

It's the first full day of Summer and it was truely Summer-like. The upstairs is pretty warm and it seems like it is time to install the air conditioners in the windows.

We have had an issue in the neighborhood this week that took me a bit by surprise. I've known for sometime that Post Street, a busy arterial a block away, was about to undergo a face lift. They are resurfacing it from Maxwell Street to the south of us to Cleveland Street just behind us.

I wasn't prepared for the amount of traffic that is being devirted past our house. It's pretty busy here in the morning and around five o'clock. Our quiet little unknown neighborhood is getting a nice dosage of traffic.















I've been feeling pretty lifeless lately so I figured it is time to get some exercising in. I've been walking. It's not much but it's a start. Here's a nice view of the city from Monday's walk.










It's nice to have Summer in the neighborhood again.

No comments: