Friday, June 03, 2011

Garage Cleaning Frydee

The forecast indicated that today would be a decent day as far as the weather goes and I was pretty caught up at work so I opted for a day off to do a project that was looooooooong overdue...cleaning the Garage.

I started the morning with a pot of coffee and added a little Bailey's Irish Cream to help accent the flavor. Here is what the garage looked like at 9AM.











And this is what it looked like three weeks later. That's a joke. I actually completed the task on the same day and here it is now.














I can put my car in thee now but just barely. It' a very tight fit.

One of the major space saving things i did was remove a drafting table that I bought last fall. It has been in the garage all this time and I have been worried about it. So I moved it upstairs to the back bedroom.

Unfortunately, Susan does not like it. She says it is waaaaaay too big and dwarfs everything else. It's only a temporary move I guess. Although I do not want to tell what was involved to get it up there.

I am well versed at dismantling it so I have that on my side.

No comments: