Sunday, June 26, 2011

Glacial Computers

We are winding up the first full weekend of Summer and it was very much like a summer weekend. The weather was warm and sunny and it was great to be out in it.

I did some yard work and I drained and refilled the hottub. Susan removed wall paper. After our long day of toil, we walked up to our favorite local eating establishment and had dinner. The walk there and the walk back was needed for my fatness and stamina.

We are just kicking back now and preparing for our workweek...which means we are drinking wine.

I am going to have to do something with this computer. It is running at a Glacial pace and it sounds like the hard drive is always running. I can leave the computer completely and return in an hour and hear the hard drive still processing. What it is processing is beyond me. It seems I have lots of un-needed crap turned on. I have no idea what to turn off or where to turn it off at.

I'm quite sure I have some instant messangers stuff going as well as other social media shit that I do not use. I hope to figure it out one of these days.

No comments: