Sunday, July 03, 2011

Mystery of the Burned Lumber















I don't know exactly what happened last night but when I went out into the backyard this morning, This was the scene I stumbled upon. I have no idea what happened to the pile of wood that was there only last night.

It is quite a puzzle to solve...or not!

We have little things to do around the house today. We are trying to stay off a schedule of any kind. Scheduling that kind of schedule is quite a puzzle to solve.

Susan is trying to clean up a persistant rust spot on her car. I am goofing around the yard and sitting here on the computer.

Later, we're going up to Arbor Crest for a picnic and some wine. Friday was Mom's birthday and we have invited her up along with some other folks to enjoy the evening, listen to some swing music and drink the grape.

I hope we can stick to the schedule of not scheduling anything.

No comments: