Saturday, July 02, 2011

The List - Revisited

It is the first day of the Independence Day Holiday Trilogy Three Day Weekend-A-Ganza. My accomplishments on this first day were few but loaded with audacity.

If you remember "The List" you will also recall that today is its two month anniversary. Of the se7en items to be completed on "The List", two are complete, four are in various stages of completeness but not completely completed and one I can no longer do because there are no tulips to smell.













So I completed number se7en today. Put a rain gutter on the front of the house. I am one part short of being absolutely done with this but I am calling it good. I thought it might take three or four hours...it took all day.












Here is the house as I began the project.












Here is the freshly installed rain gutter. Again, nothing too complicated, it took me se7en hours.

I also installed one of the air conditioners in the bedroom since the weather, and today's weather in particular, has been fabulously summer like.


I did some other stuff but specifics escape me.

I plan to light me up a Stump Fire this evening. The Stump Fire has gone from being a slow but inexpensive way to remove a tree stump to an outright blatant disregard for the laws of man and nature.
Note to Prosecutor: This Blog is not about my real life. I have to make this stuff up in order to experience the life I wish I had. No actual Stump Fires have ever taken place. Ever! Anywhere!

I have quite a pile out there to send to Stump Heaven.














It will be Glorious! If it were to happen, that is.

No comments: