Monday, February 27, 2012

Celestial Wondermentation

I have been remiss in keeping the Blog current. It's because we've been doing stuff in the real world. Now it's time to visit the Blogosphere and get updated.

There is a great Celestial party going on tonight and I got a couple of crappy pictures of it.
The above picture shows the crescent moon way up high, followed by Jupiter below it and Venus just below the Jup.
 
Here's a closer shot without my neighbors garages in it. These pictures do not come close to doing this view justice as my camera is not really built for this kind of action shot. In any event, it's a cool image and I felt I needed to share it.

I have been continuing my project of stripping and re-staining the trim in the area of our current project. For clarity, let's call this project "The Back Hallway".

I still have four doors that require a new trim job. Wait! There are five doors. I have done the dining room, so that leaves the kitchen, the basement, the bathroom, the TV room, and the closet. That's five!

I am doing my portion of the project in the Carriage House. I usually turn on the radio while I'm in there and listen to whatever catches my attention.

Tonight I decided to turn on the Hillbilly Inter web.

This is my old Midland 40 channel CB Base Station, which is my conduit to the Hillbilly Inter web.

What you get is a bunch of guys (no woman) talking about hunting, their trucks, their radios, and how good or bad everyone else sounds.

It's fascinating! I heard from Pipe Layer, Golden Eagle, and the Falcon. I'm still working on a handle for myself. In the past I have been the TunaBoat) which was more a name for my 67 Bonneville Convertible) and Gutter Monkey. I'm considering V.I.P. for my name. Then I can get on the ray-did-io and talk about my immense V.I.P.ness.


No comments: