Friday, February 03, 2012

Friday Night

We have begun the weekend by drinking heavily!


I am planted in front of the TV with the Blues Music Channel on and Susan is napping in the other room. I had an appointment with my Cardiologist today which left my afternoon wide open. I met Susan and her boss, Bill at the Illinois Avenue Tavern and we has lunch. I had an appointment after that at Fast Eddie's and Susan joined me for the Dollar Beer Hour. After that, we moved on to the Hub, the local tavern only a few blocks away.


It appears to have been a full night and it is only 8:45PM. We are light weights.


For news on my Cardiologist appointment, visit my health blog at www.porkymccorpulent.blogspot.com. I try to keep a semi-complete record of my health issues at that blog. It's just me complaining about my health so there is really no need to bother. Really! Don't go there! I'm not kidding! Stop it!


We are at the start of Superbowl Weekend so we are not expecting a lot of progress out of us. We'll do some work on the house tomorrow but that will be about it. Whatever we get done before 5:00 will be the extent of it for the weekend.


We have some tickets to a concert tomorrow night and we are clearly not going to accomplish anything tonight.


Great to talk to you. Geez I feel like shit!



No comments: