Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valenday's Tine

I looked back for the last two years to see what I posted on Valentine's Day. There was nothing last year and only a brief mention in 2010.


So I thought I had better make an entry of note for this year. That's because we have had a wonderful day of Looooove!


It has been a rainy and snowy day. I sent Susan a batch of flowers and a card I made detailing the 50 reasons I love her. She got me a bottle of wine and some chocolates. She also bought the ingredients for a fabulous Valentine dinner. Tri-tip and asparagus with a nice Caesar Salad. I barbecued the meat and the asparagus and it came out pretty good. We opened a bottle of Zinfandel wine from Vineheart winery. 


After dinner, we enjoyed a nice soak in the hot tub. Now the evening is winding down as we watch a little TV and finish the zin.


Hopefully, I left enough information here to be able to remember it next year. We have no idea what we did on Val Day last year.

No comments: