Friday, January 18, 2013

Dry Wall Friday

It is another Friday off for me and today I must try and get something accomplished. Last week, I went skiing on Friday. While I think I accomplished something, Susan may not necessarily feel the same.

So my goal today is to get the living room ceiling dry walled. For too long it has looked like this.
I'll bet it has been three years since we put up those support  strips, which we in the business call "Furring". So, I was hoping that by the end of the day, the ceiling would look like this.
And surprisingly, it does!

The next step is to drink a beer, which I am doing now. Then, after that, you have to let that drywall hang and cure...to be sure it stays in place. I'm thinking about three more years. Susan is not thinking that...unfortunately.

No comments: