Saturday, March 16, 2013

Saturday and Begorah

'Tis a luvely day on th' Pairk. I'm trying to create text with a lilting Irish baroque. Not working? Let's move on!

We slept in today and when we got up, we took our coffees and got in the hot tub. Susan's knee is still bugging her a bit and that was therapeutic. After getting out, it took me forever to stop sweating. That's probably T.M.I.

We have lots of little jobs to do around the house today so we are dedicating ourselves to those and leaving the messy work of sanding the ceiling in the living room for tomorrow.

Let's see how we do!

5:08 PM: Cleaned the yard...wait, that's not right! Raked some leaves, learned how to fix a pane of leaded glass in our book case, chopped some wood, had a piano lesson, racked some beer, did some laundry, and slightly sanitized Norman World. He's still with us and still swimming upside down...on occasion.

7:51 PM: Susan is working her catering job tonight and I am mincing about doing this and that. More this than that, actually.

I think I'll go do some that now!


No comments: