Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Gewurztraconcord

We made a little more progress in the bathroom last night. I finished getting the baseboard cut and in place. It doesn't seem like a major step forward but it is another step towards putting in a bathtub.

The final step before the tub get installed is to cut and paint the wainscot cap.

Another step in progress last night was making some really home made wine. I picked the grapes off our Gewurztraminer vine and our Concord vine last week. I got a lot more Gewurzt than Concord so I'm going to blend them and see what we get.

The fun part was actually stomp the grapes. Since I didn't have a whole lot of them, it didn't take very long and produced a good amount of juice. I'm hoping I'll have close to two gallons but it is hard to tell at this point. I'll have a better idea tonight.

No comments: