Friday, September 23, 2016

The Equinox of Autumn

We are heading into a big weekend. It's big because I want to accomplish some bathroom stuff. Once that stuff is accomplished, we can move on to the BIG accomplishment of installing the bathtub. So you can see why it's such a big weekend...at least for me.

The things yet to do in the bathroom are finishing up trim on the door and window, laying the last of the baseboard, and getting the cap on the wainscoting.

It's not all that much to do but it does involve ME doing it. I was too sick last weekend. While I am not back to 100% (or even 57%, where I usually operate) I'm going to get this stuff done!

But first, we have the Greek Festival to attend tonight. That is one of those events that definitely signals the beginning of Autumn. We are now a good twenty-four hours into the Autumnal Equinox and I haven't seen any falling leaves...yet. But there has been football,

No comments: