Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Back to the Real World

I got up at 5:00 A.M. to find that it had snowed about 3 inches over the night. It was snowing when we went to bed. The question I needed answered was how much.

Since it was still the crack of Oh-Dawn:30, I used my Super Shovel rather than break out the Snow Blower. That means I only did a rudimentary job of shoveling and I'll save the major clean up for tonight. Plus, it's still snowing so my area will require a good re-shoveling.

Now I'm at work and I have lots to do.

First, make coffee. Next, turn on all my equipment. After that, get a cup of coffee and then shovel the front walk a bit. It's still snowing as I mentioned so it won't do much good by the time everyone else starts showing up.

Then, delete the 500 junk e-mail messages I got over the past four days. Geez!!, there is a lot of crap out there. Is anyone really making money doing that?!

Well, after four fabulous Holiday filled days off, it's time to return to the Real World now.

No comments: