Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

I came into work today to get a bit of a head start on my week. It's great being here when nobody else is. I bet I can get twice as much stuff accomplished as when there are people here.

I just wanted to post another Currier & Ives picture of the house. We had a great snow storm on Saturday that stopped just in time for a wonderful Winter Solstice Party. I wasn't sure many people were going to show up because of the slick conditions out. But we had a really good turn out.
A Winter Solstice Party involves standing around the fire and drinking your favorite beverages. My home brew was popular as was the Hot Buttered Rum.


Tonight we are going the the Cathedral of St John the Evangelist and then over to a Prime Rib dinner with family.


The moon is just past full tonight and it looks quite lovely as it lights up the Christmas Eve sky.


Here's hoping a Merry Christmas to all.

No comments: