Sunday, June 06, 2010

Soggy Weekend

I am amazed at the amount of rain we have been getting over the last week. I haven't had to water the lawn or any of the plants for a good solid week. Today I noticed this little plant taking root and starting to grow. Unfortunately, it is growing out of the fungus laden outdoor carpet on our deck. That is not a good sign as to the cleanliness of our deck. We got some more varnishing done today and I bounced around the neighborhood doing a variety of things. We removed the park sign from the posts today and man oh man, was that a heavy mofo. There were three of us and we did an okay job of getting it to Mac's front porch, where I will install the decal.

Susan varnished a small section of the railing that was not drying and we will see if that does anything to facilitate the efficacy of the drying.

No comments: