Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Stairway Then & Now

The very best reason for keeping this blog and for all the inane amount of pictures I take can all be ground down to the wonderful composite picture below. On the left is our staircase as it appeared on March 6th, 2006. On the right, the same staircase as it appears over FOUR EFFING YEARS LATER. Geez we work slow!

That's all we are going to get accomplished before the Solstice Celebration. Now it is on to cleaning.

One minor note before signing off. My affinity for the human race has taken another blow. I had a meeting at our church after work tonight. I pulled up into the parking lot and parked like I usually do. I locked the car like I mostly do. After the meeting...about two hours later...I returned to my car to find the passenger window has been smashed. I large rock is lying on the ground next to the scattered remains of my former window. This was done between 5PM and 6:30PM on a bright sunny day in a wide open parking lot.
Something must have scared the low life scum sucking tweaker because he didn't take anything except a bracket that holds my phone that was suctioned to the windshield. My backpack was in the back seat and held my check books, a GPS, my camera, a sport radio, a brand new ipod and you're not getting any of it you MuthaFucka!

Sorry! I had to let that out!!!

No comments: